|Full name||Radhi Ben Abdelmajid Jaïdi|
|Date of birth||30 August 1975|
|Place of birth||Tunis, Tunisia|
|Height||1.92 m (6 ft 3 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Radhi Ben Abdelmajid Jaïdi (Arabic: راضي بن عبد المجيد الجعايدي; born 30 August 1975) is a former Tunisian footballer. He played as a centre back. He is currently the Assistant Under-21s coach at Southampton.
Jaïdi joined Birmingham City in the summer of 2006 for £2 million. He made his debut in a 1–0 win over Crystal Palace in the early stages of the season although he almost scored an own goal in this match. After three years with the club, he was not offered another deal when his contract expired at the end of June 2009.
In August 2009, Jaïdi passed a medical and agreed personal terms with Football League One club Southampton, but the transfer stalled when doubts arose over the player's eligibility for a work permit. However, on 2 September 2009, the club confirmed that Jaïdi had signed a two-year contract, subject to work-permit clearance. He received his international clearance on 10 September, and made his debut as a 77th-minute substitute at Charlton two days later. He scored his first goal for the Saints in a 1–1 draw away to Carlisle United on 26 September; the 95th-minute goal came from a free kick which earned his side the draw. His first goal in the 2010–11 season came in a 4–1 victory over Huddersfield Town.
Jaïdi was also a regular in the Tunisia line-up and was selected by coach Roger Lemerre for the 2006 World Cup. He scored the goal which secured a 2–2 draw in their opening game against Saudi Arabia. He had previously been part of Tunisia's 2004 African Nations Cup-winning squad, and played in the 2002 World Cup. He captained the Tunisian national team in the 2008 Africa Cup of Nations, where they went out in the quarter finals to Cameroon.
|This section does not cite any sources. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Tunisian League: 1994, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- Tunisian Cup: 1997, 1999
- African Cup of Champions Clubs: 1994
- African Cup Winners' Cup: 1998
- CAF Super Cup: 1995
- CAF Cup: 1996
- "Biographie". RadhiJaidi.com (in French). Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- "Jaidi to leave Blues". Birmingham City F.C. 15 May 2009. Retrieved 15 May 2009.
- Leitch, Adam (6 August 2009). "Jaidi deal in major doubt". Southern Daily Echo. Retrieved 6 August 2009.
- "Saints Complete Radhi Good Deal!". Southampton F.C. 2 September 2009. Retrieved 2 September 2009.
- "Charlton 1 Southampton 1". Southampton F.C. 12 September 2009. Retrieved 14 September 2009.
- "Carlisle 1 – 1 Southampton". BBC. 26 September 2009. Retrieved 9 November 2009.
- "Four Join First Team, But Eleven Released". Southampton F.C. 19 May 2012. Retrieved 19 May 2012.
- "Southampton release Lee Holmes, David Connolly and Radhi Jaidi". BBC Sport. 19 May 2012. Retrieved 19 May 2012.
- "Radhi To Represent Saints Abroad". Southampton FC. 28 May 2012. Retrieved 16 June 2012.