From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up radial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Radial is a geometric term of location which can refer to:
- Vector (geometric), a line
- Radius, adjective form of
- A radial pattern is one that appears to radiate from a point, like the spokes from the hub of a wheel
- A directional coordinate in a polar coordinate system.
- A bearing from a waypoint, such as a VOR
- Radial (radio), used to determine average elevation above mean sea level within a radio station's coverage area
- Radial artery
- Radial axle on a locomotive or carriage
- Radial (angle), a formerly propsed name for the gon (gradian), a unit of plane angle
- Radial engine
- Radial nerve
- Radial symmetry, one of the types of distribution of body parts or shapes in biology
- Radial tire
- Radius (bone), a bone of the forearm
- Radial set
- radial railways were streetcar lines that connected a larger municipality to surrounding satellite municipalities -- see Yonge streetcar line
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Radial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.