From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Radiation exposure, while unrelated titles should be moved to Radiation exposure (disambiguation).||
Radiation exposure may refer to:
- Exposure (radiation), caused by ionizing photons, namely X-rays and gamma rays
- humans being subjected to an ionizing radiation hazard, either by irradiation or contamination
- In modern radiology, and in scientific papers from the early 20th century, radiation exposure may refer to kerma
- photographic film exposure to ionizing radiation
- any material being subjected to any type of radiation, such as heat or light
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Radiation exposure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.