From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up radiator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A radiator is any of several types of heat exchangers designed to transfer thermal energy from one medium to another for the purpose of cooling or heating.
Radiator can also refer to:
- Radiator (heating), the conventional heating of a building
- Radiator (engine cooling)
- Black body, an object with perfect radiation absorption and emission
- Information radiator, a display of information posted on a wall where passers-by can see it, typically used in software development
- Radiator (album), a 1997 album by the Super Furry Animals
- Radiator (band), or their self-titled 1999 album
- Radiator RADIUS server software
- Radiator (film), a 2014 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Radiator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.