From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Radical Left)
Radical left is a synonym for the "farthest left" of left-wing politics. It is also present in the names of several political movements, several which are not of the far-left:
- Coalition of the Radical Left (SYRIZA), a left-wing political party in Greece
- Committee for a Radical Left Rally (ERAS), a left-wing political party/organization in the Republic of Cyprus.
- Radical Left (France), a liberal parliamentary group during the French Third Republic
- Radical Left Front, a former alliance of political parties in Greece
- Radical Party of the Left, a social-liberal party in France
- Radicals of the Left, a defunct green and social-liberal party in Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Radical left.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.