Radical left is usually used to describe either left-wing politics that depart from tradition in an innovative or progressive way (such as through political or social reform) or as a synonym for the farthest left of left-wing politics. It is also present in the names of political parties and movements, such as:
- Coalition of the Radical Left (SYRIZA), a left-wing political party in Greece
- Committee for a Radical Left Rally (ERAS), a left-wing political party/organization in the Republic of Cyprus
- Radical Left (France), a liberal parliamentary group during the French Third Republic
- Radical Left Front, a former alliance of political parties in Greece
- Radical Party of the Left, a social-liberal party in France
- Radicals of the Left, a defunct green and social-liberal party in Italy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Radical left.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.