|Owner||Entreprise nationale de radiodiffusion sonore|
The Entreprise nationale de radiodiffusion sonore (ENRS, the National Sound Broadcasting Company, Algerian Radio, or Radio Algérienne; in Arabic: المؤسسة العمومية للبث الإذاعي) is Algeria's state-owned public radio broadcasting organization.
There are also two thematic radios (Radio Culture and Radio Coran), one international station (Radio Algérie Internationale broadcasting on shortwave via the Issoudun, France relay station, and 46 local stations (Radio El Bahia, Radio Soummam, etc.).
- Annual Business Economic and Political Review: Algeria[permanent dead link], Oxford Business Group, 11 November 2008, accessed 23 December 2008
- Zawya Business Information, accessed 23 December 2008
- | RadioAlgerie.dz/rai
- ESIS Alternative networks: Algeria, accessed 23 December 2008
- Blog.JMB.mx "Radio Algeria"
- EBU members' list, accessed 23 December 2008