Radio Enciclopedia is a soft music radio network of transmitters broadcast throughout Cuba on medium wave (AM) and VHF (FM). The main frequencies in Havana are 94.1 (FM) and 1260 (AM). It can also be heard for several hundred miles beyond Cuba's borders on 530 (AM) and worldwide via the Internet. It broadcasts soft instrumental music with occasional news and cultural programming. It is one of four main radio stations in Cuba and first broadcast on November 7, 1962. 
- "Recording of Radio Enciclopedia"
- McAuslan, Fiona; Matthew, Norman (2010). The Rough Guide to Cuba. Penguin. ISBN 9781405387781.
- | JMB.mx "CMBQ - Radio Enciclopedia"
- | HabanaRadio.cu "Radio Enciclopedia 55 anos en la preferencia del public"
- Ellis, Kirsten; Yogerst, Joe; Vautier; Mireille (2002). Cuba. Globe Pequot. p. 324. ISBN 9780762722174.
- | RadioEnciclopedia.cu "About us"
|This Cuba-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a radio station in North America is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|