Radio Studio 54 Network
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Broadcast area||FM frequencies in Italy (Calabria, Sicily, Basilicata, Apulia and Province of Salerno) and internet streaming worldwide|
|Slogan||"il bello della musica è che quando ti colpisce non senti dolore" (Bob Marley)|
|Frequency||FM 101.8, 102.9, 106.4MHz a Reggio Calabria Jonica
102, 105.7, 106.3 MHz Reggio Calabria Tirreno, Vibo Valentia, Lamezia Terme
106.5 Crotone, Cosenza Tirreno
95.8, 96.2 MHz Cosenza, Rende, Savuto
Crotone 106.5 MHz
95.8 MHZ Sibaritide, Rossano, Corigliano
93.5 MHz Castrovillari
106.5 MHz Messina
106.3 Mhz Lecce
94.4 MHz Catania
|First air date||June 6, 1985|
|Audience share||700 000|
|Webcast||Studio 54 Network|
Radio Studio 54 Network, or Studio 54 Network, is an Italian private radio station based in Locri, Calabria. The Studio 54 Network is an FM radio service and is broadcast in ten provinces in five regions of southern Italy: Catania, Messina, Reggio Calabria, Vibo Valentia, Catanzaro, Cosenza, Crotone, Lecce, Potenza and Salerno). The programming is characterized by the transmission of musical hits and real-time information, with 28 daily updates.
||This section is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (September 2016)|
Studio 54 Network was founded on June 6, 1985 from an idea of Pietro Parretta and Francesco Massara with Enzo Gatto, Memmo Minniti, Pietro Musmeci, with the historic name of Radio DJ Club Studio 54.
Like almost all the free radio stations began as a game, and then in the early 1990s, came the awareness of not leaving behind career goals.
In 1991, was the first Calabrian radios (and one of the first in Italy) to use the Radio Data System.
In 1994, the issue was digitized, and since then the transmission quality can not be matched with analog equipment. This was the first time in Calabria that this was achieved, and the first time in Italy that this technology is fully utilized for this purpose.
Since 1995, thanks to the acquisition of business of other Calabrian issuers, leaving the boundaries of the historic Ionian coast of the Province of Reggio Calabria, expanding its customer base in Calabria and then adjacent regions.
In 1997 he was one of the first Italian radios perform transmission experiments, especially regarding webcasting technology in Real Audio.
In 1998, its name changed "Studio 54 Network".
In 2000, construction of the first mobile studio Stargate marked the beginning of a new editorial policy: radio broadcasting from the square, the crowd.
- 54 News, information in real time, from 07:00 to 21:00, every hour on the dot
- Soundtracks - il cinema alla radio, at 08:40, 15:10, and 23:00
- Promodisco, at 12:40, 17:40, and 19:40
- Area 54 - All days, at 14:30 and 21:30
- Pezzi da 90, at 22:00
- Rock Italia, at 08:40, 09:45, 21:20, and 23:45.
- Italia in Prima Pagina, information and in-depth analysis, from 06:00 to 10:00
- Rock Collection, at 14:00 and 21:00.
- 54 Disco Hit, at 07:30, 13:00, 18:00, and 22:00
- Rock a Mezzanotte, after midnight
- Action Parade, at 09:45 and 22:20
- The Ultimate Ipod Collection, at 10:20 and 02:20
- Edizione Limitata, at 20:40 and 03:40
- Concerto Impossibile, at 03:20 and 20:40
- Emozioni, from 23:30
- Dejà vu, from 12:30
- Celebrity, at 10:10 and 21:30
- Storie, at 14:00 and 18:40
- Il Gatto e la Volpe Band Show, at 12:30, 14.30, 19.20
- Rossella Laface, Alex Albano, Enzo DiChiera, Paolo Sia, Demetrio Malgeri, Marika Torcivia, Franco Siciliano, Mara Rechichi, Luigi Di Dieco
Studio 54 LiveTour
Studio 54 LiveTour is an outdoor spectacle which started in 2000. The travelling show (also broadcast live on the internet) lasts an entire day and includes special guests, music, games, entertainment, and a disco.
Studio 54 Angels
The 54 Angels are the Studio54 Network's front girls. Created to support all external activities of Studio54 Network, became in 2010 a team for the animation of any event, whether or not produced by Studio 54 Network.
They are equipped with mobile units discovered, such as jeeps or convertibles, thanks to which they can quickly reach the required events.
The external Studio 54 Network Teams, as well as the organization of instore promotions at national level, meet the delivery models, and are structured to provide services in direct supply to companies and professionals in subcontracting and other agencies in the sector. Studio54network offers a wide selection of hostesses and models selected from throughout the country.
Studio 54 Stargate
Studio 54 Stargate hosts the station's main activities and live broadcasts. It is a fully equipped mobile radio and television studio comprising three units: a creative console for audio and video, plus two separate units for production, post-production, and audio-video streaming.
- Pipolo, Rosario (2 March 2007). "Dalla diretta radiofonica su Studio 54 Network a gli incontri per vivere il Festival in maniera 'Off'". milanodabere.it. Retrieved 25 May 2012 (Italian).
- partyguide.it (4 April 2007). "Dove atterra lo Stargate?" (interview with Radio Studio 54 Network DJ, Francesco D'Augello) Retrieved 25 May 2012 (Italian).
- Radio Studio 54 Network Official Website (Italian)