|Type||Broadcast, radio, television and online|
|Availability||online in Switzerland|
|Founded||1 January 2010|
|Gilles Marchand and Gilles Pache|
|Replaced||Radio Suisse Romande (RSR) |
Télévision Suisse Romande (TSR)
The Radio Télévision Suisse (RTS) is a Swiss public broadcasting organisation. Part of SRG SSR, RTS handles production and broadcasting of radio and television programming in French for Switzerland. It was created on 1 January 2010 by a merger of Radio suisse romande and Télévision suisse romande.
Radio Suisse Romande (RSR) is the area of RTS in charge of production and broadcasting of radio programming in French for Switzerland:
- La 1ère — general programming
- Espace 2 — cultural and intellectual programming; classical and jazz music
- Couleur 3 — youth programming
- Option Musique — music and variety programming
Télévision Suisse Romande (TSR) is the area of RTS in charge of production and distribution of television programming in French for Switzerland:
- (in French) Sonia Arnal, "C'est l'autre (la vraie ?) révolution de 1968 : la TV couleur débarque en Suisse" Archived 12 October 2013 at the Wayback Machine, Allez savoir !, no. 42, September 2008.
- Swiss public broadcaster examines cases of sexual harassment
- "Public broadcaster shaken by sexual harassment probe".
- (in French) Nicolas Dufour, "La RTS a des vues sur le campus lausannois", Le Temps, 15 June 2013, accessed 29 June 2013.
- (in French) "Vers un transfert des activités de la RTS à Lausanne sur le site de l'EPFL", RTS, 17 December 2013, accessed 17 December 2013.
Media related to Radio Television Suisse at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (in French)