|Industry||Hospitality, Hotels, Tourism|
|Headquarters||Minnetonka, Minnesota, U.S.|
Number of locations
|Parent||Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group|
Radisson Red (stylized as Radisson RED) is an international chain of full service hotels for Radisson Hotels marketed at millennials. These are operated by Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. As of December 2016, Radisson Red was operating two hotels, one in Brussels, Belgium and another in Minneapolis, United States. A third hotel officially opened in Campinas, Brazil in August 2017, a fourth hotel opened in Cape Town, South Africa in September 2017 and a fifth hotel opened in Glasgow, United Kingdom on April 30, 2018.
Radisson says that the hotel brand is "a new hotel philosophy that connects with an ageless millennial mindset through art, music and fashion." The hotels feature a restaurant called OUIBAR + KTCHN.
- "For the confident, the curious, the connected". Carlson Rezidor Hotels Group. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- Rayno, Amelia (November 2, 2016). "A sneak peek at Radisson Red's new OuiBar + Ktchn". Star Tribune. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "PRESS RELEASE - World's First Radisson RED Opens In Brussels, Belgium". Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "Radisson RED, A New Lifestyle Hotel Brand To Open First U.S. Location In Minneapolis This Fall". Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "UK's first Radisson RED hotel opens in Glasgow". Retrieved 28 May 2018.