The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (January 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|division and brand|
|Industry||Hospitality, Hotels, Tourism|
Number of locations
|Parent||Radisson Hotel Group|
Radisson Red (stylized as Radisson RED) is an international chain of full service hotels marketed at millennials. These are operated by Radisson Hotel Group, owner of sister brand Radisson Hotels. As of December 2016, Radisson Red was operating two hotels, one in Brussels, Belgium and another in Minneapolis, United States. A third hotel officially opened in Campinas, Brazil in August 2017, a fourth hotel opened in Cape Town, South Africa in September 2017, a fifth in the United Kingdom in Glasgow on April 30, 2018 with another hotel proposed to open in Liverpool in 2020.Currently operating in Portland Oregon, USA.
Radisson says that the hotel brand is "a new hotel philosophy that connects with an ageless millennial mindset through art, music and fashion."[non-primary source needed] The hotels feature a restaurant called OUIBAR + KTCHN.
- "For the confident, the curious, the connected". Carlson Rezidor Hotels Group. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- Rayno, Amelia (November 2, 2016). "A sneak peek at Radisson Red's new OuiBar + Ktchn". Star Tribune. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "PRESS RELEASE - World's First Radisson RED Opens In Brussels, Belgium". Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "Radisson RED, A New Lifestyle Hotel Brand To Open First U.S. Location In Minneapolis This Fall". Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "UK's first Radisson RED hotel opens in Glasgow". Retrieved 28 May 2018.