From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Radius (company))
|Look up Radius or radius in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A radius is a straight line or distance from the center to the edge of a curve.
Radius may also refer to:
- Alexandra Radius (born 1942), Dutch ballerina
- Justus Radius (1797–1884), German pathologist and ophthalmologist
- Radius Prawiro (1928–2005), Indonesian economist and politician
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Radius (Chrono Cross), a character in Chrono Cross
- Radius (comics), a superhero in the Marvel Comics universe
- Radius (R.U.R.), a character in Karel Čapek's science fiction play, R.U.R.
- Radius (band), a band from Los Angeles, California
- Radius (music ensemble), a London music ensemble founded by Tim Benjamin
- Radius (graph theory), the minimum distance from a graph's node to the node that is farthest from it
- Radius of convergence (in calculus), the radius of the region where a complex power series converges
- Radius of curvature, a measure of how gently a curve bends
- Radius of gyration, the root-mean-square distance from a set of points or masses to a given center
- The radial coordinate in a
- The inradius or circumradius of a shape
Science and technology
- Radius (bone), one of the two bones in a forearm
- Bend radius, the minimum radius to which one can bend a pipe, tube, sheet, cable, or hose without damage
- RADIUS (Remote Authentication Dial In User Service), a network authentication protocol
- Toshiba Satellite Radius series of convertible notebooks:
- Turn radius, the minimum radius at which a vehicle can negotiate a turn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Radius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.