Radlett Reform Synagogue
|Radlett Reform Synagogue|
|Leadership||Rabbi Paul Freedman (Senior Rabbi); Rabbi Célia Surget (Rabbi)|
Radlett Reform Synagogue is a synagogue on Watling Street in Radlett, Hertfordshire. It is affiliated to the Movement for Reform Judaism. Its Senior Rabbi, Paul Freedman, was elected in 2015 as Chair of the Assembly of Reform Rabbis UK, succeeding Sybil Sheridan in the role.
- List of Jewish communities in the United Kingdom
- List of former synagogues in the United Kingdom
- Movement for Reform Judaism
- "Rabbi Paul Freedman elected as new Assembly of Rabbis Chair" (Press release). Movement for Reform Judaism. 12 June 2015. Archived from the original on 26 June 2015. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- "Our history". About. Radlett Reform Synagogue. Retrieved 1 February 2015.
- "A JEWISH TELEGRAPH NEWSPAPER".
- Radlett Reform Synagogue website
- The Movement for Reform Judaism
- Radlett & Bushey Reform Synagogue on JCR-UK