From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Radom is a city in Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.
Radom may also refer to:
- Radom County
- Radom Voivodeship, an administrative division of Poland in 1975–1998
- Radom Department, an administrative division of the Duchy of Warsaw (1806–1815)
- Radom, Greater Poland Voivodeship, a village in west-central Poland
- Radom, Illinois
- Radom National Park in Sudan
- Radom, a name in English-speaking countries for a number of guns produced by the Łucznik Arms Factory
- RADOM-7, a Bulgarian space radiation measurement instrument
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Radom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.