Jump to navigation Jump to search
Radom is a city in Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.
Radom may also refer to:
- Radom County
- Radom Voivodeship, an administrative division of Poland in 1975–1998
- Radom Department, an administrative division of the Duchy of Warsaw (1806–1815)
- Radom, Greater Poland Voivodeship, a village in west-central Poland
- Radom, Illinois
- Radom National Park in Sudan
- Radom, a name in English-speaking countries for a number of guns produced by the Łucznik Arms Factory
- RADOM-7, a Bulgarian space radiation measurement instrument
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Radom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.