Jump to navigation Jump to search
Radomir may refer to:
- Radomir (given name), a Slavic male given name
- Gavril Radomir, Tsar of Bulgaria (October 1014 – August 1015)
- Radomir (town), a town in Pernik Province, Bulgaria
- Radomir Municipality, a municipality in Pernik Province, Bulgaria
- Radomir (peak), a mountain peak on the Bulgarian/Greek border
- Radomir (Cetinje), a village in Cetinje Municipality, Montenegro
- Radomir, a village in Dioști Commune, Dolj County, Romania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Radomir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.