Radway is a hamlet in central Alberta, Canada within Thorhild County. It is located 0.75 kilometres (0.47 mi) southeast of Highway 28, approximately 42 kilometres (26 mi) northeast of Fort Saskatchewan and 70 kilometres (43 mi) northeast of Edmonton, the provincial capital.
As a designated place in the 2016 Census of Population conducted by Statistics Canada, Radway recorded a population of 171 living in 69 of its 82 total private dwellings, a change of 5.6% from its 2011 population of 162. With a land area of 0.6 km2 (0.23 sq mi), it had a population density of 285.0/km2 (738.1/sq mi) in 2016.
- Krause Milling Co.
- List of communities in Alberta
- List of former urban municipalities in Alberta
- List of hamlets in Alberta
- Alberta Municipal Affairs (2010-04-01). "Specialized and Rural Municipalities and Their Communities" (PDF). Retrieved 2010-07-05.
- "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, and designated places, 2016 and 2011 censuses – 100% data (Alberta)". Statistics Canada. February 8, 2017. Retrieved February 13, 2017.
|This Central Alberta location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|