The Raeburn Baronetcy, of Helensburgh in the County of Dunbarton, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 25 July 1923 for William Raeburn. He was head of the firm of Raeburn & Verel, Ltd, and also represented Dunbartonshire in the House of Commons as a Unionist. The fourth Baronet does not use his title.
Raeburn baronets, of Helensburgh (1923)
- Sir William Hannay Raeburn, 1st Baronet (1850 – 12 February 1934)
- Sir William Norman Raeburn, 2nd Baronet (1877–1947)
- Sir Edward Alfred Raeburn, 3rd Baronet (1919–1977)
- Michael Edward Norman Raeburn, presumed 4th Baronet (born 1954)
- Heir: Christopher Edward Alfred Raeburn (born 1981)
|This article does not cite any references (sources). (February 2013)|