From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rael may refer to:
- Raël, cult leader and inventor of Raëlism
- "Rael" (The Who song)
- Renewable and Appropriate Energy Laboratory
- Chris Rael, American musician and composer
- Joseph Rael, Native American ceremonial dancer and shamanism writer
- Juan Bautista Rael (1900-1993), American linguist and folklorist
- Rael Dornfest, American computer programmer and author
- Rael, the protagonist of the concept album The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway by Genesis
- Rael, a character in the Star Trek episode entitled Wink of an Eye played by actor Jason Evers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rael.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.