|Full name||Rafael Schuler Crivellaro|
|Date of birth||18 February 1985|
|Place of birth||Porto Alegre, Brazil|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2011–2012||→ Trofense (loan)||23||(1)|
|2012−2015||Vitória Guimarães B||24||(15)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 July 2017|
Born in Porto Alegre, Crivellaro youth development was spent at Internacional and Empoli. In 2009, he joined, Sociedade Esportiva e Recreativa Caxias do Sul competing in the third tier. From there, he moved to Guaratinguetá making his professional debut on 19 October 2010 in a match against Icasa.
Crivellaro joined Vitória Guimarães in January 2011, being loaned to Trofense for the 2011-12 season on 26 August 2011. The following year, he returned to Guimarães, competing in their first team, but also having short stints in their reserve-side, winning an award in November 2014 for SJPF Segunda Liga Player of the Month.
- Vitória de Guimarães
- "ISL: Chennaiyin FC signs Brazilian midfielder Rafael Crivellaro".
- "Americana 1-1 Icasa". Footballzz. 19 October 2010.
- "Rafael Crivellaro reforça meio-campo Vitoriano" [Rafael Cirvellaro strengthens the Vitoria's midfield]. vitoriasempre.net (in Portuguese). 7 January 2011. Retrieved 14 September 2014.
- "Rafael Crivellaro chega por empréstimo" [Rafael Crivellaro arrives on loan]. clubedesportivotrofense.blogspot.pt (in Portuguese). 26 August 2011. Retrieved 14 September 2014.
- "Crivellaro recebeu troféu de melhor jogador da Segunda Liga" [Crivellaro received trophy of best player in Segunda Liga]. ligaportugal.pt (in Portuguese). LPFP. 21 December 2014. Retrieved 9 January 2015.
- "Crivellaro ruma aos Emirados Árabes Unidos" [Crivellaro heads to United Arab Emirates]. Record (in Portuguese). 28 January 2015. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
- "Brazylijski pomocnik na testach medycznych w Wiśle" [Brazilian midfield having medical test at Wisla]. przegladsportowy.pl (in Polish). 24 June 2015. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
- "Rafael Crivellaro chega a Arouca" [Rafael Crivellaro arrives in Arouca] (in Portuguese). Arouca's Official Website. 17 June 2016. Archived from the original on 12 August 2016. Retrieved 19 June 2016.
- "Chennaiyin rope in Rafael Crivellaro as their latest foreign recruit".