|Full name||Rafael Fernando Robayo Marroquín|
|Date of birth||April 24, 1984|
|Place of birth||Bogotá, Colombia|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2000–2002||Escuela de Fútbol Vida|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 February 2016.
Robayo began his youth career at Escuela de Fútbol Vida. In 2003 he joined top Colombian club Atlético Nacional and made his first team debut the same year.
In 2004 he joined Once Caldas but remained at the club for only one year as his opportunities were limited.
In 2006 Robayo lost his place for Millonarios but in 2007 he bounced back to claim a starting role in midfield as a result of his fine form during the Copa Sudamericana 2007 in which the club advanced to the semifinal stage. After the departure of Gerardo Bedoya in early 2010, Robayo has served as club captain aleternating with José Mera.  On October 24, 2010 Robayo recorded his first two-goal game as Millonarios defeated Deportivo Pereira by a 2-1 score.
Robayo continued his fine form in 2011 as he helped the club win the 2011 Copa Colombia by a 2-0 aggregate score over Boyacá Chicó. After seven seasons at the club on January 4, 2012 Robayo announced that he would be leaving the club.
On May 3, 2015 becomes final goal of the victory of his team 3-1 Medellin in El Campin 92 minutes' turning a goal avoiding the opponent goalkeeper being man of the match. 15 days after re-convert back to 92 minutes' after a backlash, converted back to win 1-3 in the last date of all against all court against rival Santa Fe and remove it from the room finals and qualifying his team.
He is currently the eighth player with more presences in Millonarios with over 300 games where converted 31 goals.
- Fact: It's the Bogota more matches and eighth on the team with 334.
(As of September 16, 2015)
|Year||Team||League Matches||Goals||Cup Matches||Goals||Inter Matches||Goals||Total Matches||Total Goals|
- Robayo scores in 1-1 draw with Nacional
- Millonarios advance to semis
- Robayo captain of Millonarios
- Robayo leads Millonarios to 2-1 victory over Pereira
- Robayo confirms that he will be leaving Millonarios
- Robayo to join Chicago Fire
- "Fire Loan Rafael Robayo to Club Deportivo Millonarios". chicago-fire.com. 26 July 2012.
- Rafael Robayo, the date figure.
- Millonarios Santa Fe champion eliminates the quarterfinals.