|Date of birth||3 May 1991|
|Place of birth||Caserta, Italy|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Right back, centre back|
|2014–2015||→ Pescara (loan)||36||(0)|
|2015–2016||→ Virtus Lanciano (loan)||20||(0)|
|2016||→ Avellino (loan)||13||(0)|
|2016–2017||→ Vicenza (loan)||36||(5)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 October 2017|
Born in Caserta, Italy,  Pucino also earned his first two senior caps with Casertana, during the 2007–08 Lega Pro season. In the summer of 2009, however, Pucino was on the move once more; he transferred to Atletico Nova, where he joined the club's youth set-up.
In 2009, Pucino transferred to U.S. Alessandria who played in the Lega Pro Prima Divisione. In his first season with the club, the young defender went on to make 16 league appearances for his team: 13 of which, were starts. His second season proved even more successful, as he integrated himself into the club's starting line-up. He made 27 league appearances for Alessandria during the 2010-11 Lega Pro Prima Divisione season, which attracted the interest of several Serie B clubs.
On 24 July 2011, Pucino completed a transfer to Serie B outfit, A.S. Varese on a co-ownership agreement with Alessandria. He made his debut for the club on 27 August 2011 in a 0–0 league match versus A.S. Bari, and scored his first professional goal on 4 October 2011 in a 0–2 away win over Vicenza. At the conclusion of the 2011-12 Serie B campaign, the team from Lomardy finished the season 5th in the league standings and in the promotion play-off positions, where they lost in the final to U.C. Sampdoria, after defeating Hellas Verona in the semi-final play-off.
On 20 June 2012, Varese purchased the player outright, although they subsequently sold 50% of his contract to A.C. ChievoVerona, for €350,000. During the 2012–13 Serie B campaign, Pucino remained with Varese and continued to be an integral part of the team's lineup, scoring 2 goals in 33 league matches, which helped the team to a 7th-place position in the league standings, just 2 points shy of the promotion play-off slots.
At the end of the season, the two companies agreed to the renewal of the co-ownership agreement and the loan of Pucino to Varese for the 2013–14 Serie B campaign.
Less than a month after beginning the 2013–14 season, on 2 September 2013, it was announced that newly promoted Serie A team Sassuolo had signed with Pucino for €620,000, with Varese receiving €600,000.
- A.C. Chievo-Verona S.r.l. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2013 (in Italian), PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A.
- Ufficiale: arrivano Floro Flores, Pegolo e Pucino. Bianchi al Modena, Laverone e Pavoletti al Varese. Archived 2013-09-27 at Archive.today (in Italian) U.S. Sassuolo Calcio. 2 September 2013.
- U.S. Sassuolo Calcio S.r.l. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 31 December 2013 (in Italian), PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A.
- A.C. Chievo-Verona S.r.l. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2014 (in Italian), PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A.
- U.S. Sassuolo Calcio S.r.l. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 31 December 2014 (in Italian), PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A.
- "Raffaele Pucino è biancorosso" (in Italian). Vicenza Calcio. 21 July 2016. Archived from the original on 9 August 2016. Retrieved 9 August 2016.
- "Calciomercato: Pucino ha firmato un biennale" [Pucino signs a 2-year contract] (in Italian). Ascoli. 14 August 2019.