Rafha Domestic Airport
|Rafha Domestic Airport
مطار رفحاء المحلي
|Location||Northern Borders Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Elevation AMSL||1,474 ft / 449 m|
Rafha Domestic Airport (Arabic: مطار رفحاء المحلي, IATA: RAH, ICAO: OERF) is an airport serving Rafha, a town in Northern Borders Province, Saudi Arabia. It is located almost halfway between Hafr al-Batin (about 275 kilometres (171 mi) to the southeast) and Arar (about 280 kilometres (174 mi) to the northwest).
Airlines and destinations
Airlines offering scheduled passenger service:
- Airport information for RAH at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- "IATA Airport Code Search (RAH: Rafha)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- Aeronautical chart for OERF at SkyVector
- Current weather for OERF at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for RAH at Aviation Safety Network