|Date of birth||22 February 1938|
|Place of birth||Israel|
|1954–1960||Maccabi Tel Aviv||96||(56)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 January 2014|
Rafi Levi won the Season Top Scorer award twice. First in the 1957–58 season with 19 goals and the second time around during the 1959–60 season with 15 goals. He also was among the top players leading Maccabi Tel Aviv to two championships and in the 1955–56 and 1957–58 seasons, and two Israeli State Cups (1958 and 1959). Later he played in Australia and South Africa, and retired from football in 1972.
Levi made 17 appearances in Israel national football team. One of the best games was the victory over the Yugoslavia in the 1960 Summer Olympics qualification. In the game Levi scored two goals and was considered one of the heroes (along with the Israeli goalkeeper Ya'akov Hodorov). This victory, one of the most surprising in the history of Israeli football, caused a great wave of elation among Israeli sports fans.
Awards and recognition
- Israeli Championship (2): 1955–56, 1957–58
- State Cup (3): 1955, 1958, 1959
- National South African Championship (3): 1960, 1964, 1966, 1968
- South African Cup (3): 1965, 1966, 1967
- New South Wales Federation Championship (2): 1961, 1962
- New South Wales Federation Cup (2): 1961, 1963
- Rafi Levi, Nostalgia Online