From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up raft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Raft may refer to:
- Raft, a flat floating structure for travel over water
- RAFT (chemistry), reversible addition–fragmentation chain transfer
- Raft (computer science), a distributed consensus protocol
- RaftLib, the Raft library for parallel processing with iostreams and compute kernels
- The Raft (comics), a fictional prison facility in the Marvel Universe
- Raft, a Stephen Baxter science fiction novel
- "The Raft," a Stephen King horror short story
- Raft spider, a European spider of the family Pisauridae
Raft, as a person, may refer to:
Raft, as a location, may refer to:
- Great Raft, a gigantic log jam in the Red River, Louisiana, United States – or a log jam in other rivers
- Raft Island, a private island in Pierce County, Washington, U.S.
- Raft River, a river that flows from Utah to Idaho in the U.S.
- The Raft, a fictional refugee flotilla in the Neal Stephenson novel Snow Crash
Raft may also refer to:
- Floating raft system, a type of foundation
- Lipid raft, a cholesterol-enriched microdomain in cell membranes
- Rafting, recreational activity utilizing a raft
- Timber rafting, a log transportation method
- Remote Area Firefighting Team (RAFT), firefighting specialists
- Resource Area for Teaching (RAFT), a nonprofit organization supplying materials and ideas to teachers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raft.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.