Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rafter may refer to:
- Rafter, a structural member to support a roof deck
- Rafter, someone employed in timber rafting, i.e. the floating of timber rafts down rivers from forests to the woodyards
- Balseros (rafters), the name given to persons who emigrate in self constructed or precarious vessels from Cuba to neighbouring states
- Rafter J Ranch, Wyoming, a census-designated place in Teton County, Wyoming, United States
- Operation RAFTER, a MI5 radio receiver detection technique
- Rafters (nightclub), a nightclub in Manchester, UK
- Rafter Romance, a 1933 RKO comedy/romance film
- Packed to the Rafters, an Australian family-oriented comedy-drama television series, 2008
- Spoon and Rafter, the fourth album by the British country rock-folk group Mojave 3, 2003
- Blue Rafters, the edition from DC Comics which protagonist is Klarion the Witch Boy
- Rafter (band), a rock band of San Diego, U.S.
- The Rafters Restaurant, opened by Jack Flavell near Wolverhampton, Wales, UK
- Rafter H Entertainment, a media company owned by actress, singer and entrepreneur Hilary Duff
- Pat Rafter Arena, a Queensland Tennis Centre court named in honour Patrick Rafter
- Surprise Rafters, a baseball team of Surprise, Arizona, U.S.
- Wisconsin Rapids Rafters, a baseball team of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, U.S.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rafter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.