|Occupation||Actor, dancer, film producer|
|Children||2 (including Vinay Rajkumar)|
|Parent(s)||Dr. Rajkumar (father)|
|Relatives||See Rajkumar family|
Raghavendra Rajkumar (born 15 August 1965) is an Indian actor, singer and producer in Kannada cinema. He is the second son of actor Dr. Rajkumar and film producer Parvathamma Rajkumar. He made his film debut as a lead actor in Chiranjeevi Sudhakar (1988) before appearing in the hugely successful 1989 film Nanjundi Kalyana. He went on to star in films such as Gajapathi Garvabhanga (1989), Anukoolakkobba Ganda (1990), and Geluvina Saradaara (1996). His last prominent film was Upendra's Swasthik (1998), a box office failure. He starred in Pakkadmane Hudugi (2004) before taking a fifteen year sabbatical from acting. He has since produced television serials under Poornima Productions and films under Sri Vajreshwari Combines.
His comeback film as a villain, Chillum, was dropped. In 2019, when he went to act in a lead role in the movie Ammana Mane (2019), the Prime Minister of Singapore heard about it and watched the movie.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|1974||Sri Srinivasa Kalyana||Child artist|||
|1975||Daari Tappida Maga||Kitty||Child artist|
|1988||Chiranjeevi Sudhakar||Sudhakar||Lead debut|||
|1990||Aasegobba Meesegobba||Raghu||Cameo appearance|||
|Navibbaru Namagibbaru||Chandru||Dual role|
|Ibbara Naduve Muddina Aata|
|1999||Tuvvi Tuvvi Tuvvi||Kumar|||
|2019||Ammana Mane||Rajeeva||Karnataka State Film Award for Best Actor|||
|2022||James||Santosh's Ashrama Guru||Cameo appearance|||
|1989||Nanjundi Kalyana||"Nijava Nudiyale", "Hosa Premadalli"||Upendra Kumar|
|1990||Gajapathi Garvabhanga||All songs except "Jataka Kudure"||Upendra Kumar|
|1990||Anukoolakkobba Ganda||All songs||Upendra Kumar|
|1991||Kalyana Mantapa||All songs except "Ombathu Ombathu"||Upendra Kumar|
|1993||Anuragada Alegalu||All songs except "Jeeva Kogile"||Hamsalekha|
|1995||Aata Hudugaata||All songs||Sadhu Kokila|
|2019||Ammana Mane||All songs||Sameer Kulakarani|
|2019||Marali Bandalu Seethe|
- "Raghavendra Rajkumar's 25th to be a thriller". 26 March 2019.
- "Raghavendra Rajkumar back to acting". Viggy.
- Kalpana. "Pakkadmane Hudugi". Deccan Herald. Archived from the original on 13 November 2017. Retrieved 26 December 2018.
- Sebastian R., Shilpa (6 September 2018). "Time to stop and think". The Hindu.
- "Raghavendra Rajkumar: I thank God for the stroke". Archived from the original on 5 March 2019. Retrieved 10 March 2019.
- "'My father was passionate about cars'". The Hindu. 11 September 2018.
- "Shivanna and Puneeth Rajkumar promote 'Rajatantra' - Times of India". The Times of India.
- K, B. (5 April 2016). "Vinay Rajkumar: On the run". The Hindu. Archived from the original on 6 April 2016. Retrieved 1 March 2017.
- "Raghavendra Rajkumar hospitalised". The Times of India.
- C. George, Nina (5 March 2019). "Stroke showed me new world". Deccan Herald.
- "Teaser of Aadisidatta to be released on August 22". The Times of India. 14 August 2020.
- "Nanjundi Kalyana". Deccan Chronicle. 13 September 2017.
- Manjula (22 February 2021). "Raghavendra Rajkumar Recuperating, Will Resume Movie Shoot Soon". The Hans India.
- "'The Terrorist' review: Ragini Dwivedi's low intensity thriller fails to engage". The News Minute. 18 October 2018.
- Raghuram, Jyothi (28 February 1999). "Tuvvi Tuvvi Tuvvi". The Hindu. Archived from the original on 28 May 2020. Retrieved 7 June 2020.
- "Song canned for Pakkadmane Hudugi". Screen. 30 July 2004. Archived from the original on 4 August 2004. Retrieved 30 September 2020.
- R., Shilpa Sebastian (13 November 2018). "Of homes and hearts". The Hindu. Archived from the original on 11 October 2020. Retrieved 10 January 2019.
- "'Ammana Mane' review: Raghavendra Rajkumar shines in this slow-paced family drama". 8 March 2019. Archived from the original on 11 October 2020. Retrieved 5 January 2020.
- "Tryambakam movie review: Quite a boring affair indeed". Bangalore Mirror.
- "Rajatantra Movie Review: An amateur attempt spoils a good storyline" – via timesofindia.indiatimes.com.
- "Raghavendra Rajkumar to play a major role in 'Pogaru'? - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Raghavendra Rajkumar's 25th film 'Aadisidaatha' is a thriller". The News Minute. 28 March 2019.
- "Kannada daily soap Jeeva Hoovagide completes 250 episodes". The Times of India. 21 January 2021.
- Raghavendra Rajkumar at IMDb
- Fecilitation Ceremony of Raghavendra Raj Kumar organized by Slum Children and Women Development Association in Bangalore 
- Plackback Songs by Raghavendra RajKumar (Audio) from Udbhava.com Udbhava.com - Search results for Raghavendra Rajkumar