|Elevation||8 m (26 ft)|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Howrah|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Sankrail|
As per 2011 Census of India Raghudebbati had a total population of 14,165 of which 7,215 (51%) were males and 6,950 (49%) were females. Population below 6 years was 1,630. The total number of literates in Raghudebbati was 9,977 (79.59 % of the population over 6 years).
Raghudebbati is part of Kolkata metropolitan Urban Agglomeration in 2011 census.
As of 2001[update] India census, Raghudebbati had a population of 11,878. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Raghudebbati has an average literacy rate of 58%, lower than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 65%, and female literacy is 52%. In Raghudebbati, 14% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- "District-wise list of stautory towns". Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2009-01-28.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Raghudebbati
- "C.D. Block Wise Primary Census Abstract Data(PCA)". 2011 census: West Bengal – District-wise CD Blocks. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 11 May 2016.
- "Provisional Population Totals, Census of India 2011" (PDF). Constituents of Urban Agglomeration Having Population Above 1 Lakh. Census of India 2011. Retrieved 11 May 2016.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|