|Born||April 1949 (age 70)|
|Net worth||US$1.3 billion (April 2018)|
He later led the formation of Thai telecoms operator Jasmine Telecom, which merged with Bharti Enterprises.
He sold a stake in Bharti Airtel at the stock's peak in a transaction estimated to be valued at $500 million.
He is currently Chairman of Kataria Holdings.
- "The World's Billionaires: Raghuvinder Kataria". Forbes. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- "Raghuvinder KATARIA - Personal Appointments (free information from Companies House)". Beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 2017-01-26.
- "Raghuvinder Kataria". asiaone.co.in. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- "50 Richest Indians in the GCC". ArabianBusiness.com. Retrieved 2017-01-26.
- "Heart Care Foundation Fund". Heartcarefoundationfund.heartcarefoundation.org. 1976-12-27. Retrieved 2017-01-26.
|This English business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|