Ragin' Cajun (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Louisiana–Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns is the official nickname of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette athletic teams.
Ragin' Cajun may also refer to:
Nicknames of these people:
- James Carville (born 1944), political consultant
- Russel L. Honoré (born 1947), U.S. Army Lieutenant General
- Doug Kershaw (born 1936), fiddler
- John LeRoux, wrestler
- Hal Martin (born 1985), racing driver
- Clash of the Champions VI: Ragin' Cajun, a pay-for-view wrestling event (1989)
- Gambit (comics), fictional character from the X-Men comics, is referred to by Wolverine as the Ragin' Cajun
- Ragin' Cajun (roller coaster), a roller coaster at Six Flags Great America (2004-)
- Steamin' Demon, a relocated roller coaster with the former name Ragin' Cajun
- Ragin' Cajun (film), a 1991 film featuring Charlene Tilton
- Ragin' Cajuns (TV series), a 2012 Discovery Channel series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ragin' Cajun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.