Raging Bull (disambiguation)
Raging Bull is a 1980 film about boxer Jake LaMotta.
Raging Bull or The Raging Bull can also refer to:
As a nickname or ring name:
- Jake LaMotta (born 1921), American former world champion boxer
- Darren Corbett (born 1972), boxer from Northern Ireland
- Gorden Tallis (born 1973), Australian rugby league player
- Phil Vickery (rugby player) (born 1976), English former rugby union player
- Enrico Villanueva (born 1980), Filipino basketball player
- ring name of Manny Fernandez (wrestler) (born 1954), professional wrestler
- HMM-261, a United States Marine Corps helicopter squadron known as the Raging Bulls
- Raging Bull: My Story, LaMotta's 1970 memoir and the basis for the 1980 film
- Raging Bull (roller coaster), a roller-coaster at Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, Illinois
- Taurus Raging Bull, a revolver
- "Raging Bull" (Phil of the Future episode)
- RagingBull.com, a financial website
- "Raging Bull", a 2014 song by ATB and Boss & Swan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raging Bull.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.