Rahama Sadau is a Nigerian hausa actress. She is the winner of Best Actress (Kannywood) at the City People Entertainment Awards in 2014 and 2015. She won Best African Actress at the 19th African Film Awards in 2015 by African Voice. In 2017, she became the first Hausa speaking female celebrity to appear in the top ten Hottest Female Nigeria Celebrities.
In 2017, Sadau produced a movie Under her Production Banner known as, SADAU PICTURES. The Movie is titled Rariya Stars with actors like Ali Nuhu, Sadiq Sani Sadiq, Fati Washa, Usman Ycee.
In early October 2016, Rahama Sadau was reportedly banned from the Hausa film industry (Kannywood) by the Motion Picture Practitioners Association of Nigeria (MOPPAN) due to her performance in a music video. MOPPAN argued that the "hugging and cuddling" in the video was offensive. Conservative Muslim clerics have accused the Kannywood film industry of corrupting people's values. Rahama Sadau claimed not to know any other person who had been banned in Kannywood, except herself.
- Premium Times Nigeria. "Kannywood: Rahama Sadau, Adam Zango, others win at City People awards 2015 - Premium Times Nigeria". Mohammed Lere. Retrieved August 18, 2015.
- AllAfrica.com. "Nigeria: Most Influential Northern Entertainers". AllAfrica.com. Retrieved 5 September 2015.
- Premium Times Nigeria. "Ali Nuhu, Adam Zango, others win awards in London - Premium Times Nigeria". Mohammed Lere. Retrieved November 15, 2015.
- BBC News. "Nigerian actress Rahama Sadau banned after on-screen hug - BBC News". BBC News. Retrieved 3 October 2016.
- "RAHAMA SADAU :FROM BAN TO LIMELIGHT". THISDAYLIVE. This Day. 6 November 2016. Retrieved 8 December 2016.
- Vanguard. "Banned Hausa actress, Rahama Sadau resurfaces in EbonyLife TV new drama series". Vanguard. Retrieved 18 October 2016.
- "Famous Nigerian Actress Rahama Sadau Chooses EMU". Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus. Retrieved 2018-02-16.