Raheja Towers, Chennai
Raheja Towers in Anna Salai
|Location||Anna Salai, Chennai, India|
|Address||177, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 002, India|
|Owner||K. Raheja Group and Union Motors|
|Management||CB Richard Ellis|
|Roof||43.73 m (143.5 ft)|
|Floor area||399,000 sq ft (37,000 m2)|
Raheja Towers is an 11-storied building in Chennai, India. Located on the arterial Anna Salai, the building has a total built-up area of 399,000 sq ft. It is one of the earliest Grade A commercial projects of the city, which were developed in the second half of the 1990s.
Design and structure
The building is built on a land measuring 60 grounds. The building has 11 floors, reaching an overall height of 43.73 m. Total floor area of the building is about 399,000 sq ft, with a floor plate area of around 38,000 sq ft.
- "Raheja Towers". Emporis.com. Retrieved 20 Jul 2012.
- Raheja Towers, Chennai at Emporis
- Nair, Ramesh (4 December 2010). "Realty on the rebound in Chennai". The Hindu. Chennai: The Hindu. Retrieved 31 Jul 2012.
- Ramakrishnan, N. (21 February 2001). "Raheja's commercial project in Chennai ready for occupation". Business Line. Chennai: The Hindu. Retrieved 20 Jul 2012.
- "World Bank to build own office space in Chennai". Business Line. Chennai: The Hindu. 18 November 2003. Retrieved 31 Jul 2012.
- "Passport office to be shifted". The Hindu. Chennai: The Hindu. 29 September 2009. Retrieved 31 Jul 2012.
- "3 new Passport Seva Kendras in city". IBN Live. Chennai: IBN Live. 17 September 2011. Retrieved 31 Jul 2012.