Raheja Towers, Chennai
Raheja Towers in Anna Salai
|Location||Anna Salai, Chennai, India|
|Address||177, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 002, India|
|Owner||K. Raheja Group and Union Motors|
|Management||CB Richard Ellis|
|Roof||43.73 m (143.5 ft)|
|Floor area||399,000 sq ft (37,000 m2)|
Raheja Towers is an 11-storied building in Chennai, India. Located on the arterial Anna Salai, the building has a total built-up area of 399,000 sq ft. It is one of the earliest Grade A commercial projects of the city, which were developed in the second half of the 1990s.
The project, a commercial property, is a joint venture between the Union Motors Ltd and the K. Raheja group. The land on which the building has been built belongs to Union Motors.
Design and structure
The building is built on a land measuring 60 grounds. The building has 11 floors, reaching an overall height of 43.73 m. Total floor area of the building is about 399,000 sq ft, with a floor plate area of around 38,000 sq ft.
- "Raheja Towers". Emporis.com. Retrieved 20 Jul 2012.
- Raheja Towers, Chennai at Emporis
- Nair, Ramesh (4 December 2010). "Realty on the rebound in Chennai". The Hindu. Chennai: The Hindu. Retrieved 31 Jul 2012.
- Ramakrishnan, N. (21 February 2001). "Raheja's commercial project in Chennai ready for occupation". Business Line. Chennai: The Hindu. Retrieved 20 Jul 2012.
- "World Bank to build own office space in Chennai". Business Line. Chennai: The Hindu. 18 November 2003. Retrieved 31 Jul 2012.
- "Passport office to be shifted". The Hindu. Chennai: The Hindu. 29 September 2009. Retrieved 31 Jul 2012.
- "3 new Passport Seva Kendras in city". IBN Live. Chennai: IBN Live. 17 September 2011. Retrieved 31 Jul 2012.