This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Residence||Akurdi, Pune, India|
|Alma mater||St. Stephen's College (BA)|
Government Law College (LLB)
Harvard University (MBA)
|Occupation||Chairman of Bajaj Group|
|Net worth||US$4.8 billion (Forbes 2017)|
|Children||3, including Rajiv Bajaj|
|Relatives||Jamnalal Bajaj (grandfather)|
Tarang Jain (nephew)
|Awards||Padma Bhushan (2001)|
Rahul Bajaj (born 10 June 1938) is an Indian billionaire businessman, politician and philanthropist. He is the chairman of Indian conglomerate Bajaj Group and member of parliament. Bajaj comes from the business house started by a Rajasthani Marwadi businessman Jamnalal Bajaj. He was awarded the third highest civilian award Padma Bhushan in 2001. In a recent interview for the Creating Emerging Markets project at the Harvard Business School, Bajaj provides a devastating critique of Indian industrial policies before the liberalisation in the 1990s.
He took over Bajaj Group in 1965.
- "The World's Billionaires (2016 ranking): #722 Rahul Bajaj". Forbes. 1 March 2016. Retrieved 3 January 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 6 July 2013. Retrieved 25 December 2012.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Interview with Rahul Bajaj". Creating Emerging Markets. Harvard Business School.
- "Rahul Bajaj Story - Bio, Facts, Home, Family, Net Worth - Famous Chairmans- SuccessStory". successstory.com. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
- Taknet, D. K. (2016). The Marwari Heritage. IntegralDMS. p. 254. ISBN 9781942322061. Retrieved 12 November 2019.
- "Alumni Achievement Awards – Rahul Bajaj, MBA 1964". Archived from the original on 13 November 2012. Retrieved 25 December 2012.
- "Birthday Special : The motivational businessman, Rahul Bajaj". Retrieved 6 July 2018.
- "Rahul Bajaj, Bajaj Group". Outlook India. Retrieved 6 July 2018.
- "Learning from emerging markets: An interview with Bajaj Auto's Rajiv Bajaj". McKinsey & Company. Retrieved 6 July 2018.
-  Archived 13 October 2008 at the Wayback Machine
- "LUNCH WITH BS: Manish Kejriwal". Business-standard.com. 11 November 2008. Archived from the original on 10 October 2012. Retrieved 28 January 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rahul Bajaj.|
- Interview with Karan Thapar for CNN IBN
- Lufthansa CNBC TV18 All for this one moment – Interview Rahul Bajaj
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|