Rahul Pandey (राहुल पाण्डेय)
|Birth name||Rahul Pandey|
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
|Genres||Bollywood Music, Playback Singing in Hindi & Regional Films.|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, Song Writer, Music Producer.|
|Instruments||Guitar, keyboard, Ukulele.|
Rahul Pandey (Devanagari: राहुल पाण्डेय) is an Indian Bollywood Playback singer and Songwriter. He debuted in the Indian Film industry with the song Haseena Tu kameena Mein from the movie Happy Ending in 2014. In 2015 he sang the song Jab We Met from the movie Hero. Rahul Pandey sang two songs, Feel The Rhythm & Show Me Your Moves in Tiger Shroff starrer 'Munna Michael' (2017)
Rahul Pandey was born to Mr. Hirdesh Pandey & Mrs. Renu Pandey in Kolkata, West Bengal. He did his early schooling from Birla High School, Kolkata and then finished his college studies from St. Xavier's College, Kolkata. For Post-graduation, he moved to Mumbai to pursue business management from IIPM, Mumbai. He is an MBA in Marketing. After completing MBA, Rahul worked with an MNC for a year and then joined a production house as the Brand Manager. After this, he got into music full-time and started chasing his dream of becoming a playback singer in 2012.
Rahul Pandey debuted with the Bollywood hit song Haseena tu kameena mein from the 2014 romantic comedy Hindi film Happy Ending. Rahul thereafter sang the song Jab We Met from the movie Hero. Rahul has also sung Telugu hits like Hey Akhil from the movie Akhil – The Power Of Jua  and the song Alare Aala from the movie Soukhyam. Rahul also sang two songs Feel The Rhythm and Show Me Your Moves in Tiger Shroff starrer Munna Michael. Rahul has recently performed at Waltair Park, Vizag and rocked the show.
|Year||Song Name||Film Name||Language||Music Director||Lyricist||Singer||Co-Singers||Director||Producer|
|2014||Haseena Tu Kameena Mein||Happy Ending||Hindi||Sachin-Jigar||Amitabh Bhattacharya||Rahul Pandey||Shruti Pathak & Siddharth Basrur||Raj and D.K.||Saif Ali Khan, Dinesh Vijan, Sunil Lulla|
|2015||Jab We Met||Hero||Hindi||Sachin-Jigar||Niranjan Iyengar||Rahul Pandey||Shalmali Kholgade||Nikhil Advani||Salman Khan, Subhash Ghai|
|2015||Hey Akhil||Akhil – The Power Of Jua||Telugu||Anup Rubens||Krishna Chaitanya||Rahul Pandey||Anup Rubens||V. V. Vinayak||Nithiin, Sudhakar Reddy|
|2015||Alare Aala||Soukhyam||Telugu||Anup Rubens||Ramajogayya Sastry||Rahul Pandey||Manisha Eerabathini||A. S. Ravikumar Chowdary||V. Anand Prasad|
|2015||Na Jaane Kyun||Mere Genie Uncle||Hindi||Vandana Vadehra||Vandana Vadehra||Rahul Pandey||Gwen||Ashish Bhavsar||Raju Gada, Ashish Bhavsar, Paresh Mehta|
|2015||Kuchh Toh Ho Raha Hai||Tera Mera Tedha Medha||Hindi||Chittaranjan Tripathy||Swanand Kirkire||Rahul Pandey||Sachin||Chittaranjan Tripathy||Sanjiv Chopra|
|2016||Double Ok||Adhagappattathu Magajanangalay||Tamil||D. Imman||Yugabharathi||Rahul Pandey||NA||Inbasekhar||Siva Rameshkumar|
|2017||Feel The Rhythm||Munna Michael||Hindi||Pranaay||Pranaay, Sabbir Khan||Rahul Pandey||NA||Sabbir Khan||Viki Rajani|
Non Film Songs
|Year||Song Name||Album Name||Singer(s)||Music Composer||Remixed By||Lyricist||Music Label|
|2014||The Deewana Remix||The Deewana Remix||Rahul Pandey||Jatin-Lalit||Dj Anshul||Sameer Anjaan||Sony Music Entertainment|
|2016||Aa Chalein||Aa Chalein Video Single||Rahul Pandey & Shivangi Bhayana||Manish Ch||NA||Sanjeev Anand Jha||Zee Music Company|
- "Rahul Pandey: Sachin-Jigar know what makes the youth click". Times of India. 28 August 2015.
- "Happy Beginning - The film Happy Ending launches a new playback singer — Rahul Pandey". Indian Express. 28 November 2014.
- "Melody matters - Rahul discusses his musical inclinations". DECCAN CHRONICLE. 29 September 2015.
- "Jab We Met Rahul - Rahul Pandey feels a playback singer in Bollywood has to face a lot of insecurities". Tribune India. 20 September 2015.
- "Rahul Pandey – Kolkata boy making it big in Bollywood". Tollykata.
- "Rahul Pandey readies to release new English single". Radio And Music. 8 September 2015.
- "lake gardens dweller promising rahul pandey gets cordial invitation from bollywood". Anandabazar Patrika. 17 September 2015.
- "Bong song". The Telegraph India. 20 September 2015.
- "Rahul Pandey: Meeting Sachin Jigar was the turning point of my life". Radio and Music. 23 December 2014.
- "This MBA Grad Quit his Job to Become a Playback Singer". baysidejournal.com.
- "SAIF, ILEANA, GOVINDA GROOVE TO HAPPY ENDING TRACKS". The Times of India. 1 November 2014.
- "Jab We Met Rahul..." tribuneindia. 20 September 2015.
- "Tollywood playback debut for ex techie - After Hero, Rahul Pandey seems to be the voice for newcomers as he debuts with Akhil's film". DECCAN CHRONICLE. 21 September 2015.
- "Rahul Pandey croons a Telugu song". Radio and Music. 19 November 2015.
- "Hey Akhil Unplugged Is Far Better". Teluguodu.
- "Tollywood's love for B-town singers, Rahul Pandey, who sang Akhil's title song and Alare Aala in Soukhyam says". DECCAN CHRONICLE. 23 April 2016.