|Origin||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Genres||Folk, playback, Indie, ghazal|
Rahul Sipligunj is a Telugu language folk singer, playback singer, songwriter, and independent musician. He became popular with his folk song, Magajaathi on YouTube. He is known for his Hydrabadi, Telangana slang folk songs that made him popular. He is popular in Tollywood for his unique voice and worked in over 30 movies.
As independent artist
He started his career with online music videos on YouTube. He co-produced, wrote and sang songs like Mangamma, Magajaathi, Makikirkiri, Poor boy, Daawath, Galli Ka Ganesh, Doorame, Jai Bhajrang etc. are huge online hits. Some of the biggest hits by April 2018 on YouTube are Maakikirkiri with 16 million views, Galli ka Ganesh with 15 million views, Mangamma with 12 million views.
His first song was, College Bulloda, for the movie Josh at the age of 20 in 2009. He became popular in Tollywood with his songs like in Dammu, Vaastu baagundhi, Eaga, Racha, Chal Mohan Ranga Pedda Puli.
He also sang Spanish part in the song, Melikalu in the movie, Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu.
Rangasthalam - 2018 - Ranga Ranga Rangasthalana
- Rahul Sipligunj makes the best of both worlds. The Hindu (12 April 2018). Retrieved on 2018-08-24.
- Nithiin: Music Review: Chal Mohan Ranga | Telugu Movie News – Times of India. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com (24 March 2018). Retrieved on 2018-08-24.
- KITS Warangal culture fest on April 12, 13. Telanganatoday.com (6 April 2018). Retrieved on 2018-08-24.
- Revanth, Rahul Sipligunj, Madhu Priya and Bhargavi to be the guests on Anchor Ravi and Sreemukhi's 'Comedy Nights' this Sunday – Times of India. Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved on 24 August 2018.
- Ranga Ranga Rangasthalana from Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam adds to Holi celebration. The Indian Express (2 March 2018). Retrieved on 2018-08-24.
- Chal Mohan Ranga's Pedda Puli song review. Thehansindia.com (10 March 2018). Retrieved on 2018-08-24.