Rai or RAI may refer to:
- RAI, Radiotelevisione Italiana, an Italian broadcasting company
- Radioactive iodine (Isotopes of iodine § Notable radioisotopes)
- Radioactive iodine uptake test (RAI uptake test), a diagnostic scan that measures uptake of RAI in the thyroid
- IATA airport code for Praia International Airport in Cape Verde
- Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland
- Islamic Republic of Iran Railways
- Réseau Aérien Interinsulaire, a former name of the airline Air Tahiti
- Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre, or RAI for short, is a conference center in Amsterdam the Netherlands
- RAI, the NYSE symbol and acronym for Reynolds American, Inc., an American tobacco company
- Rai (comics), fictional character from Valiant Comics
- Rai Bakuoh, one of the characters from the fighting game Waku Waku 7
- Rai, the protagonist of the anime Ginga Sengoku Gun'yūden Rai
- Rai (area), a traditional Thai unit of area, equaling 1,600 m²
- Rai, Orne, a commune of the Orne département, in France
- Rai, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Rai (surname)
- Rai Bahadur or Rai Sahib a noble title given during British Raj in India.
- Rai (title) means King and is equivalent to Rao or Roy a princely title used by many Hindu rulers in India.
- Rai (ethnic group), an ethnolinguistic group of Nepal
- Rai dynasty (c. 416–644 CE), a Buddhist dynasty based in Sindh, in modern-day Pakistan
- Raí, Brazilian football (soccer) player
- Raï, a form of folk music that originated in Oran, Algeria, from Bedouin shepherds and evolved into a popular genre
- Rai (Thai: ร่าย), a Thai poetic form used in laws and chronicles
- Rai languages, Dhanwar Rai language
- Rai University, a university in India
- Rai stones, a kind of stone currency used in Yap (Caroline Islands)
- Rai (also Raai), the Hindi term for Mustard seeds
- Rai (film)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.