Rai or RAI may refer to:
- Rai (area), a traditional Thai unit of area, equaling 1,600 m²
- Rai, Orne, a commune of the Orne département, in France
- Rai, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Rai (surname)
- Rai Bahadur or Rai Sahib a noble title given during British Raj in India.
- Rai (title) means King and is equivalent to Rao or Roy a princely title used by many Hindu rulers in India.
- Rai (ethnic group), an ethnolinguistic group of Nepal
- Rai dynasty (c. 416–644 CE), a Buddhist dynasty based in Sindh, in modern-day Pakistan
- Raí, Brazilian football (soccer) player
- Rai Sikh, adherents of Sikh faith. Some can be Sikhs, but the vast majority are usually Hindus.
- Rai (comics), fictional character from Valiant Comics
- Rai Bakuoh, one of the characters from the fighting game Waku Waku 7
- Rai, the protagonist of the anime Ginga Sengoku Gun'yūden Rai
Film and Music
- Rai (2016 film), Indian film about Muthappa Rai
- Raï (1995 film) Raï is a 1995 French film directed by Thomas Gilou.
- Raï, a form of folk music that originated in Oran, Algeria, from Bedouin shepherds and evolved into a popular genre
Languages and literature
- Rai (Thai: ร่าย), a Thai poetic form used in laws and chronicles
- Rai languages, Dhanwar Rai language
- Rai (also Raai), the Hindi term for Mustard seeds
- Rai, Slavonic term for paradise
- Rai University, a university in India
- Rai stones, a kind of stone currency used in Yap (Caroline Islands)
- RAI, Radiotelevisione Italiana, an Italian broadcasting company
- Radioactive iodine (Isotopes of iodine § Notable radioisotopes)
- Radioactive iodine uptake test (RAI uptake test), a diagnostic scan that measures uptake of RAI in the thyroid
- IATA airport code for Praia International Airport in Cape Verde
- Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland
- Islamic Republic of Iran Railways
- Réseau Aérien Interinsulaire, a former name of the airline Air Tahiti
- Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre, or RAI for short, is a conference center in Amsterdam the Netherlands
- RAI, the NYSE symbol and acronym for Reynolds American, Inc., an American tobacco company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- "Rai Family History". Dictionary of American Family Names ©2013, Oxford University Press. 2013. Retrieved 29 July 2016.