From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up raid or RAID in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Raid or RAID may refer to:
- Raid (military), a sudden attack behind the enemy's lines without the intention of holding ground
- Police raid, a police action involving the entering of a house with the intent to capture personnel or evidence, often taking place early in the morning
- Corporate raid, a type of hostile takeover in business
- Panty raid, a prankish raid by male college students on the living quarters of female students to steal panties as trophies
- Raid (gaming), a type of mission in a video game where a very large number of people combine forces to defeat a powerful enemy
- Raid (band), a Tennessee-based band, who helped helped pioneer the Vegan straight edge movement
- Raid (boating), "a sail and oar adventure", a leisure pursuit combining sailing and rowing
- Raid (film), a 2003 Finnish film
- Raid over Moscow, a 1984 computer game re-released as Raid
- "Raid", a song by Lakeside on the album Untouchables
- R.A.I.D., a branch of the fictional Marvel Comics terrorist group Advanced Idea Mechanics
- Redundant Array of Independent Disks, or Inexpensive Disks (RAID), a system of multiple hard drives in computing
- RAID (French Police unit), Recherche, Assistance, Intervention, Dissuasion, an anti-terrorist unit of the French National Police
- Raid (insecticide), a consumer insecticide marketed by S. C. Johnson & Son
- Real-Time Adversarial Intelligence & Decision-making, a DARPA project to perform predictive analysis of enemy behavior.
- Rights and Accountability in Development, a UK-based charity advocating corporate accountability and human rights.
- RAID log, (Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies log), a document used in project management
- Kaljo Raid (1921–2005), Estonian composer
- Raed (Arabic: Rā'id), a given name (including a list of people with the name)
- The Raid (disambiguation)
- Raider (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.