Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up raid or RAID in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Raid or RAID may refer to:
- Raid (military), a sudden attack behind the enemy's lines without the intention of holding ground
- Police raid, a police action involving the entering of a house with the intent to capture personnel or evidence, often taking place early in the morning
- Corporate raid, a type of hostile takeover in business
- Panty raid, a prankish raid by male college students on the living quarters of female students to steal panties as trophies
- Raid (gaming), a type of mission in a video game where a very large number of people combine forces to defeat a powerful enemy
- Raid (band), a Tennessee-based band, who helped pioneer the Vegan straight edge movement
- Raid (boating), "a sail and oar adventure", a leisure pursuit combining sailing and rowing
- Raid (video game), a Nintendo Entertainment System title released by Sachen in 1989
- Raid (1947 film), an East German film
- Raid (1991 film), a Malayalam film
- Raid (2003 film), a 2003 Finnish film
- Raid (2018 film), an Indian period crime thriller
- Raid over Moscow, a 1984 computer game re-released as Raid
- Raid: World War II, a 2017 computer game
- "Raid", a song by Lakeside on the album Untouchables
- R.A.I.D., a branch of the fictional Marvel Comics terrorist group Advanced Idea Mechanics
- Rally raid, a form of off-road motorsport
- Redundant Array of Independent Disks, or Inexpensive Disks (RAID), a system of multiple hard drives in computing
- RAID (French Police unit), Recherche, Assistance, Intervention, Dissuasion, an anti-terrorist unit of the French National Police
- Raid (insecticide), a consumer insecticide marketed by S. C. Johnson & Son
- Real-Time Adversarial Intelligence & Decision-making, a DARPA project to perform predictive analysis of enemy behavior.
- RAID log, (Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies log), a document used in project management
- RAID (Rebreather Association of International Divers), a dive training organization.
- Kaljo Raid (1921–2005), Estonian composer
- Raed (Arabic: Rā'id), a given name (including a list of people with the name)
- The Raid (disambiguation)
- Raider (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.