|Total assets||6 450.20 mln BGN (2015)|
|Total equity||€460.79 mln (2015)|
Number of employees
|over 3000 (as of December 2010)|
Established in 1994 under the Bulgarian Law on Banking and Credit Activities, Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) EAD is fully licensed for operations in Bulgaria and abroad. Raiffeisenbank is a universal bank, providing a full range of banking products and services to large corporate customers, small and medium-sized enterprises, retail clients and institutional clients. As of 30 December 2010 total assets amounted to BGN 6.56 billion ranking Raiffeisenbank the fourth largest bank in the country. Over 3000 employees of Raiffeisenbank service more than 730 000 customers through a network of 188 branches. Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) EAD has also built an Agent Network of mobile bank consultants.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) is a 100% subsidiary  of Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI). RBI regards both Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) as its home market. In CEE, RBI operates a network of subsidiary banks, leasing companies and a range of other specialised financial service providers in 17 markets.
Around 60,000 RBI employees service about 13.5 million customers through around 3,000 business outlets, the great majority of which are located in CEE. RBI is a fully consolidated subsidiary of Raiffeisen Zentralbank Oesterreich AG (RZB). RZB indirectly owns around 78.5 per cent of the common stock, the remainder is in free float. RBI's shares are listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) EAD has shares in the following companies:
- Raiffeisen Services EAD
- Raiffeisen Leasing Bulgaria OOD
- Raiffeisen Asset Management (Bulgaria) EAD
- Raiffeisen Insurance Broker EOOD
- Raiffeisen Factoring EOOD
- "Bank of the Year" awards - prizes in the “Efficiency” and Mystery Shopper categories (Bank of the Year Association)
- Award in the "Best campaign" category for the "Choose to help" donation campaign of Raiffeisenbank (Workshop for Civic Initiatives Foundation)
- 2nd place in the category "Socially significant PR campaign of a business organization" of the PR Prize 2012 competition for the "Choose to Help" donation campaign (Bulgarian Public Relations Society)
- First prize in Investor in Society category of the BBLF Responsible Business Awards 2011 (Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum)
- “Mystery Shopper” award in the “Bank of the Year” 2010 Contest (Bank of the Year Association)
- Most Generous Donor in 2010 (Bulgarian Donors Forum)
- “Investor in Society” award 2010 (Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum
- ENGAGE award to recognize the employer engagement in the social policy of Raiffeisenbank in 2010 (International Business Leaders Forum)
- “Encouragement of Donations” award 2010 (Human Resources in Bulgaria and EU Integration Foundation during its “Social Services Manager” awards)
- “Bank of the Year” 2002, 2003 and 2007), together with a “Bank of the Customer” 2004 of Pari daily
- “Bank of the Year” 2005, 2006, 2008 of The Banker
- “Best bank” in Bulgaria 2005, 2008 of Global Finance
- “Best Foreign Bank in Bulgaria” 1996, 1997, 1999 and 2000) of Euromoney
- “Best International Bank” of Central European, 1998 and 1999
- “Bulgarian Bank of Decade” 1999 of Central European
- “EUR Straight-Through Processing (STP) Excellence” award) for eight years in a row for the period 2004-2011 of Deutsche Bank
Corporate Social Responsibility
Raiffeisenbank’s donation initiative “Choose to help”  which started in 2009 is part of the bank’s corporate social responsibility policy and aims at supporting charity initiatives in four basic categories: health, ecology, social projects and projects in the field of education and culture.
- "Distribution of Banks by Groups as at 30 June 2011" (PDF). Bulgarian National Bank.
- "Company information". Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria EAD.
- "Awards for socially responsible business". BNR.
- "Societe Generale Expressbank Grab's Bulgaria's '2010 Bank of the Year' Prize, July 6, 2011". Novinite.com.
- "Mystery Shopper Award". Association Bank of the Year.
- "BBLF Annual Awards". Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum. Archived from the original on 2011-09-05.
- "Bulgarian 'Bank of the Year' Association Set Up in Sofia, May 11, 2010". Novinite.com.
- "Award Winners : The World's Best Internet Banks, 2005 Part 2". Global Finance.
- "Central and Eastern Europe". Euromoney.com.
- "Deutsche Bank distinguished Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria, 22 July 2011". Focus-fen.net.
- "Online Charity Campaign for Hospitals and Orphans, December 17, 2009". Standart daily.
- Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria / Official website