From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rail-gun (disambiguation))
Rail-gun, railgun or rail gun may refer to:
- Railway gun, a large caliber artillery piece mounted on a railcar for rail mobility
- Railgun, an entirely electrical gun which uses a homopolar motor to accelerate projectiles
- Coilgun, an entirely magnetic gun which uses a linear motor to accelerate projectiles
- Helical railgun, combines the railgun and the coilgun
- Benchrest rifle, also known as a rail gun, a type of rifle that is built into a machine rest.
- List of electromagnetic projectile devices in fiction, for a list of fictional electromagnetic acceleration guns or "railguns"
- A Certain Scientific Railgun, a spin-off manga and anime series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rail-gun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.