Rail transport in Bosnia and Herzegovina
The two companies operating services (in their respective divisions following the Dayton Agreement) are:
- Željeznice Republike Srpske (ŽRS) operates in Republika Srpska, while
- Željeznice Federacije Bosne i Hercegovine (ŽFBH) operates in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Railways of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Railways of Republika Srpska have been members of International Union of Railways (UIC) since 1992 and 1998, respectively. They were assigned separate UIC Country Code, 44 for the Republika Srpska and 50 for the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The new code for Bosnia and Herzegovina is 49.
- Narrow-gauge railways in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Sarajevo Tramway
- Transport in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- ŽRS - Railways of Republika Srpska
- ŽFBH - Railways of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Timetable of train in B&H
- Bosnian passenger trains - photo gallery
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rail transport in Bosnia and Herzegovina.|