From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up railing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Railing or railings may refer to:
- Guard rail, a structure blocking an area from access
- Handrail, a structure designed to provide support on or near a staircase
- Grab bar, a structure to provide support elsewhere, for instance in a bathroom or kitchen
- Insufflation (medicine), the act of inhaling a substance, generally a drug
- "Railing," a song by Roni Size / Reprazent on the album New Forms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Railing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.