Railways of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Headquarters||Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Nijaz Puzić |
|Services||Rail Transport, Rail Construction, Services|
Željeznice Federacije Bosne i Hercegovine (ŽFBH) is the railway company of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is one of the two rail companies of Bosnia and Herzegovina (the other is the ŽRS, operating in the Republika Srpska). The company operates 608 km of railroad.
The company, public and owned by the government of the Federation, was founded in 2001 by the fusion of some public enterprises with the company ŽHB (Željeznice Herceg-Bosne). The network is 601 km long, out of which 392 km is electrified and is built in standard gauge. After extensive rehabilitation, more than 85 percent of the network is now classified as D4 in terms of UIC load categories, allowing maximum loads of 22.5 tons per axle, or 8.0 tons per linear meter.
Public transport of passengers in domestic and international rail traffic, public transport of cargo via domestic and international rail transport and combined transport; maintenance, reconstruction, modernisation, construction of wagon stock and other equipment necessary for offering of transport services; maintenance, remont, modernisation and development of railway infrastructure; organisation and safety of railway transport.
- Nijaz Puzić (Director General)
- Enis Džafić (Executive Director for Economy Affairs)
- Muhamed Sahić (Exec. Dir. for Legal Affairs and Human Resources)
- Vlado Budimir (Exec. Dir. for Railway Operations)
- Mirza Šklajić (Exec. Dir. for Infrastructure)
- Mario Kozina (Exec. Dir. for Investments and Development Affairs)
|This section needs expansion with: the list of rolling stock is incomplete. You can help by adding to it. (February 2011)|
|JŽ class 441||Electric locomotive||Active|
|HŽ series 6111||Electric multiple unit (EMU)||Active|
|EMD G16||Diesel Locomotive||Active|
|V 100 (ŽFBH 212)||Diesel Locomotive||Active|
|Končar EMV||Electric locomotive||Not Active|
|Talgo||Passenger coaches||Not Active|
- Željeznice Republike Srpske
- Rail transport in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Railway stations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Headquarter's address of ŽFBH
- Management board of ŽFBH Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "A" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).
- Željeznice stands for "railways"
- Track gauge of ŽFBH
-  CIA World Fact Book, 2009
- ZFBIH, ZFBIH. "ZFBIH About". ZFBIH. Retrieved 8 July 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Željeznice Federacije Bosne i Hercegovine.|