|Nearest car park||On site|
Railworld Wildlife Haven is a charity run place looked after by volunteers for all to enjoy in Peterborough. It is located beside the Peterborough Nene Valley railway station, but it is a separate organisation. Railworld has model railways, a nature haven and other exhibits.
All of the exhibits require extensive work. This has to be funded by the charity which is volunteer ran with no core funding.
- Alco switcher
- Danish Pacific
Railworld has two vehicles that are unique:
- Tracked Hovercraft's RTV 31 .
- The Birmingham AirRail Link Maglev vehicle (the only one that people can see and enter).
- History of Railworld
- Board of Trustees of Railworld
- Railworld - Car Park
- Railworld Wildlife Haven
- Railworld - official site
- Opening times of Railworld
- Infos on alco804.synthasite.com Archived 28 November 2009 at the Wayback Machine.
- Infos on dsb996.synthasite.com Archived 11 June 2010 at the Wayback Machine.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Railworld.|