Raimund Hermann Siegfried Moltke
Raimund Hermann Siegfried Moltke (usually known as Siegfried Moltke) (born Leipzig 9 July 1869; died ca. 1958) was a German writer and economist. He studied at Leipzig and at the Art Academy in Berlin and later became librarian of the Chamber of Commerce of Leipzig.
He was the author of:
- Verse (1895)
- Aus Meiner Skizzenmappe (1897)
- Der Heilige Karl, a play (1903)
- Die Feder Geschärft (1914)
- Gott im Leide (1915)
- Kreuzwege des Lebens (1916)
- Um die Mark Main (1919)
His most important works on economic and historical subjects are:
- Leipzigs Handelskorporationem (1907)
- Zwei Kapitel aus Leipzigs Handelsund Verkehrsgeschichte (1912)
- Friedrich List (1913)
- Katalog Altkaufmännischer Archive in Leipzig (1913)
- Die Deutsche Eisenbahn im Kriege (1916)
- Die Leipziger Messe im Kriege (1917)
He wrote the biography Bernhard von Tauchnitz (1916).
- This article incorporates text from a publication now in the public domain: Gilman, D. C.; Peck, H. T.; Colby, F. M., eds. (1905). "article name needed". New International Encyclopedia (1st ed.). New York: Dodd, Mead.
|This article about a German writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|