From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rain check in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rain check may refer to:
- Rain check (baseball), a ticket issued in case a baseball game is started but canceled due to rain prior to reaching the point of becoming official.
- Rain check (idiom), by analogy, a way to request rescheduling an invitation or an agreement for a merchant to provide to a customer an out-of-stock sale item at a later date
- Rain Check (1946), a science-fiction novel by Lewis Padgett
- Rain-Check (1956), a poem by Raymond Souster
- "Rain check", a song composed by Billy Strayhorn from the 1967 album ...And His Mother Called Him Bill, released by jazz legend Duke Ellington
- "Rain Check" (1997), a song from the re-released album The Polyfuze Method Revisited by Kid Rock
- "Rain Check" (2004), a song from the album Educated Guess by singer-songwriter Ani DiFranco
- "Raincheck" (1971), backing side of a vinyl single by Trousers released by HappySad Records
- "Raincheck" (1972), from the LP record Twice Upon a Rhyme by Paul Levinson
- "Raincheck" (1995), from the album Days Like This by Irish singer-songwriter Van Morrison
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rain check.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.