|Headquarters||Dal Fouche Springs, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Chief Engineer & Designer: Vladimir Chechin|
SkyReach Aircraft is a South African aircraft manufacturer based at the Springs Airfield in Dal Fouche Springs, Gauteng. It was formerly known as Rainbow Aircraft Pty. The company specializes in the design and manufacture of flex-wing ultralight trikes and fixed-wing ultralight aircraft.
The company was founded by Mike Blyth in South Africa as Rainbow Aircraft Pty. Vladimir Chechin came as a visitor to the country from Russia in 1994 and decided to immigrate, finding work at Blyth's company. In 2002 Chechin purchased the company from Blyth.
|Model name||First flight||Number built||Type|
|Rainbow Aerotrike Cobra||70 (2005)||Ultralight trike|
|Rainbow Aerotrike Safari||45 (2000)||Ultralight trike|
|Rainbow Aerotrike Scout||45 (2000)||Ultralight trike|
|Rainbow Aerotrike Spirit||Ultralight trike|
|Rainbow Cheetah||fixed wing ultralight aircraft|
|Rainbow Cheetah XLS||2012||fixed wing ultralight aircraft|
|SkyReach BushCat||2014||fixed wing ultralight aircraft|
- Bayerl, Robby; Martin Berkemeier; et al: World Directory of Leisure Aviation 2011-12, page 73. WDLA UK, Lancaster UK, 2011. ISSN 1368-485X
- Alison, Steve and Athol Franz (March 2009). "History of Rainbow - Vladimir Chechin". Retrieved 16 April 2012.
- Cliche, Andre: Ultralight Aircraft Shopper's Guide 8th Edition, page C-1. Cybair Limited Publishing, 2001. ISBN 0-9680628-1-4
- Bertrand, Noel; Rene Coulon; et al: World Directory of Leisure Aviation 2003-04, page 108. Pagefast Ltd, Lancaster OK, 2003. ISSN 1368-485X
- Purdy, Don: AeroCrafter - Homebuilt Aircraft Sourcebook, page 235. BAI Communications. ISBN 0-9636409-4-1
- Downey, Julia: 2000 Trike and 'Chute Directory, Kitplanes, Volume 17, Number 2, February 2000, page 49. Kitplanes Acquisition Company. ISSN 0891-1851
- Downey, Julia: 2005 Trikes 'Chutes and Rotorcraft Directory, Kitplanes, Volume 22, Number 2, February 2005, page 49. Belvoir Publications. ISSN 0891-1851
- Sky Reach Aircraft. "About Us". www.fly-skyreach.com. Retrieved 21 March 2017.
- Tacke, Willi; Marino Boric; et al: World Directory of Light Aviation 2015-16, page 80. Flying Pages Europe SARL, 2015. ISSN 1368-485X