Rainbow Dome Musick is an album of ambient music released in 1979 by Steve Hillage, with collaborations of his long-time partner Miquette Giraudy.
It was later ranked as one of the 1,000 greatest albums of all time by The Guardian.
||"Garden of Paradise"
||M. Giraudy, S. Hillage
||"Four Ever Rainbow"
- Recorded at Om, January 1979, for the Rainbow Dome at the Festival for Mind-Body-Spirit, Olympia London, 21–29 April 1979.
- Equipment engineer: John Newsham.
- Rainbow Dome concept by Rupert Atwill.
- Sleeve design: Rupert Atwill/Laserphaze.
- ^ DeGagne, Mike. Rainbow Dome Musick at AllMusic
- ^ http://www.rocklistmusic.co.uk/guardian100.ht