Rainbow Trust Children's Charity
|Founder||Bernadette Cleary OBE|
|Registration no.||Registered Charity No. 1070532|
|Focus||terminal illness, life-threatening illness, children, palliative care, home support, sibling support, bereavement support, hospital transport|
|Origins||Surrey, England (UK)|
|Mission||One day all terminally ill children and their families have access to a Rainbow Trust Family Support Worker.|
Rainbow Trust Children's Charity provides emotional and practical support to families who have a child with a life-threatening or terminal illness. Their headquarters are in Leatherhead, Surrey. They have care workers based in Swindon, Essex, Southampton, Cumbria, Surrey, Manchester, Durham, and London.
The charity helps families by providing non-medical services, such as assistance with household chores, sibling supervision, and transportation to and from medical appointments, aiming to maintain normal family life. It also offers bereavement support.
- "Staff". Rainbow Trust Children's Charity. Retrieved 2017-04-07.
- "BBC - Southern Counties - Smile - About the Smile Appeal". BBC. 2008-02-11.
- "Where we support". Rainbow Trust Children's Charity. Retrieved 2017-04-07.
- "At home and in the community". Rainbow Trust Children's Charity. Retrieved 2011-03-06.
- "In hospital". Rainbow Trust Children's Charity. Retrieved 2011-03-06.
- "Bereavement support". Rainbow Trust Children's Charity. Retrieved 2011-03-06.
|This article about a charitable organisation in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|