(Redirected from Rainbow bridge)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rainbow bridge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rainbow Bridge may refer to:
Bridges (man-made and natural)
- Rainbow Bridge National Monument, a natural rock formation located in Utah, United States
- Rainbow Bridge (Kansas), in Kansas
- Rainbow Bridge (Niagara Falls), on the United States–Canada border
- Rainbow Bridge, Oxford, in Oxford, England
- Rainbow Bridge (Texas), in southeast Texas, United States, the highest bridge in the state
- Rainbow Bridge (Tokyo), in Tokyo, Japan
- Rainbow Bridge (La Conner, Washington), connects Fidalgo Island and La Conner, crossing Swinomish Channel in Skagit County, Washington
- Medley Footbridge, sometimes called Rainbow Bridge
- A 12th-century Chinese camelback bridge depicted in the Qingming Scroll
- Marsh Rainbow Arch, a bridge design by James Barney Marsh (1856–1936) of the Marsh Engineering Company. Seven of these "Rainbow Arch Bridge" crossings in various locations appear on the US National Register of Historic Places.
- Bifröst, a burning, rainbow bridge that reaches from the realm of mankind to the realm of the gods in Norse mythology
- Rainbow Bridge (pets), a concept in the pet owner community, referring to a metaphorical or mythological place where pets go upon their deaths, to be later reunited with their owners
Arts and entertainment
- Rainbow Bridge (film), a 1972 film featuring the music of Jimi Hendrix
- Rainbow Bridge (album) (1971), a 1971 album by Jimi Hendrix
- "Rainbow Bridge" (M*A*S*H), an episode of the television series M*A*S*H
- Rainbow Bridge (1963 film), a Japanese anime film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rainbow Bridge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.