|Date of birth||6 January 1941|
|Place of birth||Dilsberg, Germany|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Striker, Midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Ohlhauser began his career with SV Sandhausen in 1958 before moving to FC Bayern Munich in 1961. He had enormous success at Bayern, playing almost three hundred matches and scoring 186 goals. He also won a number of trophies, including the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup in 1967 and the Bundesliga in 1969. In 1970, he signed for Grasshopper Club Zürich of Switzerland, switching position to midfielder. He retired after five years with Grasshopper and also went on to manage FC Winterthur and FC Basel between 1982 and 1983.
- UEFA Cup Winners' Cup winner: 1966–67
- Bundesliga champion: 1968–69
- Bundesliga runner-up: 1969–70
- DFB-Pokal winner: 1965–66, 1966–67, 1968–69
- "Ohlhauser, Rainer" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 9 October 2012.
- Rainer Ohlhauser at National-Football-Teams.com